Why become a member of the Northern Brain Injury Association (NBIA)? To let people know that you support brain injury education and prevention, and the efforts of the NBIA to reach out to brain injury survivors and their families, whenever and wherever they live in northern British Columbia.
Become a member of the Northern Brain Injury Association today! It is easy, fast, free, requires no work or participation on your part, and no renewals are needed.
The Benefits Of Membership Are:
The Northern Brain Injury Association offers a wide array of printed and electronic information to keep you up-to-date on the latest changes in brain injury research and rehabilitation; our material is designed to keep you the cutting edge of our evolving field.
Continuing Education And Conferences
NBIA conferences and workshops are designed to provide you with valuable insights to help you provide the best possible care to survivors brain injury and their families.
Problem solve, discuss issues and share tips with fellow members and volunteer at Northern Brain Injury Association events.
Help Direct The Future Of The NBIA
Members suggest improvements to delivery of services, and/or additional services that we may provide.
The Northern Brain Injury Association’s Guiding Principles are:
1. The NBIA provides the mechanism to ensure education and information is available broadly across northern British Columbia, thereby reducing service duplication, while filling the gaps in service.
2. The NBIA provides education and support to survivors of brain injury and their families, helping them to be better able to rebuild their lives following acquired brain injury.
3. The NBIA does not believe that living in a remote, or rural part of the province, reduces the need of survivors and families for personal supports.
4. The NBIA tailors support(s) to meet the unique needs of the individual, family and community.
5. The NBIA knows that supports for northerners must always take weather, distance, availability of technology and road conditions into consideration.
6. The NBIA understands and acknowledges that Northerners gain strength by balancing independence and cooperation with other northern communities.
To become a member of the Northern Brain Injury Association, simply click on the link below, then download and print the membership application form.
Please be sure to sign and date it, then mail it to:
Northern Brain Injury Association
1070 4th Avenue
Prince George, BC